The Lockyer Provenance Collection allows you to own not only a piece of sporting history but a piece of history itself. Each piece was originally built for a specific individual of historical significance.
Our Provenance collection holds some stories of valour, luck and courage. Amongst them is a Royal Astronomer, Titanic survivor, SAS commander, vintage Moto GT racer, war heroes, one or two Generals, a Major that didn’t want to die despite many attempts by the enemy, a World War One DFC recipient flying before the formation of the RAF, the Officer Commanding of the famous Footballers Battalion, together with a Reverend who received the Military Cross. These are some of the names amongst our Provenance Collection.
- Captain H.C Bovell C.B.E – The Bismark Gun
- Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox 6thDuke of Richmond – SOLD
- A gift from Lt-Colonel A.G.F Isaac to Lt-Colonel R.S.S.H Stafford – The Footballers Battalion Gun
- Revered Digby Bliss Kittermaster M.C. – The Holy Gun
- Lt-Colonel George Harris Lea – The SAS Gun
- Squadron-Leader John Farquhar Gordon D.F.C – The Pilots Gun
- Major-General Sir Ian Stanley Ord Playfair CB, DSO, MC and Bar – The General’s Gun
- Major Charles Edward Fishbourne – The Officers Gun
- Major George Frederick Molyneaux-Montgomerie – The Sniper’s Gun
- Major-General William Drummond Scrase Dickins – The Victorian General’s Gun
- Lt-Col Ralph Stewart-Wilson M.C. – The Scouts Gun
- Sir Cosmo Duff-Gordon – The Titanic Gun
- And Many More……